Skip to main content

Southern Oregon Auto Injury Clinic

Streamlining long term and short-term care for patients recently involved in an auto accident.

Who Are We?

We have partnered with two reputable clinics in Rogue Valley to streamline long term and short-term care for patients recently involved in an auto accident. Pro Spine and Sport is a multidisciplinary clinic that focuses on a variety of manipulation techniques covering the whole spine and extremities. Siskiyou Vital Medicine is a direct primary care practice that focuses on your body’s whole health guided by the principles of vitalism – the body’s innate ability to heal itself. We are here to support and provide the best care possible during this stressful time.

Injured: What do I do?

Following an automobile accident, there is a lot of confusion that may occur. There is a lot that is required/needed from you.  Once you have established that you need to seek medical attention, let the insurance company that is covering the losses know right away. You will be assigned a claim number and adjuster for the accident from the insurance company that is covering the losses. The next step would be to schedule an appointment to get the care you need.

How do I determine if I need care?

The day of the accident, you may have quite a bit of discomfort immediately following the accident.  However, there are many times when victims of the accident only feel, “some” pains in the neck, back, arms or legs or even a minor headache. The amount of adrenaline that streams through our bodies following an accident can tend to mask the severity of the injuries that a person may have sustained during the accident.  Many accident victims go to the hospital with “some” pains.  However, the accident victims are usually instructed to monitor themselves, because the discomfort from the injuries that they have sustained is likely to get worse. Too often, we hear that their little “fender bender” seemed mild, but now their whole-body aches. Don’t let this happen to you where your current pain turns into chronic pain.

Here are a few questions to ask yourself if you aren’t sure if you should seek medical attention.

  • Are you experiencing pain in your neck?
  • Do you have headaches, dizziness, or blurred vision?
  • Are you experiencing mood swings or irritability?
  • Are you constantly tired or unable to sleep well?
  • Have you experienced pain or tingling in your arms or legs?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you may have whiplash. If you answered no to these questions but would like peace of mind, we would be happy to see you for an evaluation.

Whiplash and Why It Should be Taken Seriously

Whiplash occurs when a person’s head moves backward, then forward suddenly with great force. A rear-end auto collision is the most common cause of this injury. The sudden motion can cause your neck’s tendons and ligaments to stretch and tear. Symptoms usually appear within 24 hours after the incident that caused the whiplash but may develop after a few days. Symptoms can last for several weeks but ignoring the symptoms could cause more chronic, unnecessary problems.

What services do we offer for auto injury?

  • Individualized treatment care plans
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Pain Management
  • Connecting you with legal representation if necessary
  • Proper Prescriptions
  • Referrals for X-Rays and imaging if necessary
  • Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy (CMT)
  • Active Release Technique® (ART®)
  • Functional Rehabilitation
  • Kinesiology Taping
  • Acupuncture

How does auto accident billing work?

Every driver in Oregon is required to carry Personal Injury Protection insurance, frequently called PIP, of at least $15,000 in medical coverage. This coverage is Oregon’s version of no-fault insurance. If you are injured in a car, pedestrian, or bicycle accident, then your PIP insurance will pay for your medical bills (INCLUDING CHIROPRACTIC & MASSAGE), regardless of who was at fault, for up to 24 months after the accident or up to $15,000, whichever occurs first. We will send claims to the responsible insurance company.

What information do I need to provide when I call to make an appointment?

  • The date of the accident (this will be referred to as the date of loss or D.O.L).
  • The claim number that was assigned to you by the insurance company that will be covering the losses.
  • The name and phone number of the adjuster and the name of the insurance company you are working with.
  • Provide the name and number of the attorney if you are working with one.


For more information on the individual clinics, please visit the websites.